Tuesday, December 13, 2005

2004 CROSSES

I've posted quite a few comp images of the parent plants of seedlings I expect to see bloom next season. Some crosses have only one seedling while others have several (Wilson Spider x Bark At Me has 3 or 4 seedlings that all look like they will be big enough to bloom). I am rather anxious to see these bloom as some are my own crosses and others are from purchased seeds. I also have a couple that only the pod parent is known and I will try to post images of the pod parent with the resulting seedling's maiden blooms when the time comes.

I am really interested in seeing what comes from the cross of Chicago Apache X Custard Candy, I know they will be eyed, but have no idea about what color they will be. Another one, one I haven't posted a comp pix of is using one of my near white seedlings with 'Wilson Spider'; I'm hoping for a nice near-white cascade from it.

I except the Chesapeake Crablegs X Heavenly Curls will be yellows and oranges and possibly a peach or melon pastel, but it will be a cascade for sure (watch me be wrong!
Smiles )





No comments: